SHEA, A SHEER TALENT
In Burkina Faso, women produce shea butter
by hand. While one might expect this technique to weaken and damage the skin, in reality it leaves it incredibly soft.
L'OCCITANE discovered that the shea butter produced in Burkina Faso using traditional methods is particularly rich in unsaponifiables and karitene. These molecules have exceptional properties and help to moisturize, nourish and give extra protection to the skin every day.
Every day, the skin is exposed to a damaging environment (pollution, skin stress, changes in temperature, etc.), which can lead to tightness, redness and prickling or burning sensations. The Soothing Fluid helps to comfort the skin while also helping it to defend itself against this daily damage.
A natural complex of protective active ingredients (rose hip and calendula), combined with shea butter (5%), provides triple daily protection against:
- drying: helps to optimize skin's barrier function
- skin stress: helps to soothe the skin
- pollution: helps to strengthen skin’s natural defenses
Thanks to a patented* ultrapure cosmetics flash-sterilization process, the Soothing Fluid offers:
- pure and simple ingredients selected for their effectiveness
- an optimal formula, free from any preservative, that is protected with every use, thanks to unique, hermetic packaging, which preserves its integrity
*Patent registered in France